Can your mobile infrastructure and app development strategy keep up with the constant pace of change and requirements for enterprise mobile apps?
This Webinar identifies the 5 critical capabilities that are required today to deliver secure, reliable and scalable mobile applications. During this content-packed 30 minute webinar, we’ll address the need for a modern, open mobile architecture that delivers the following critical capabilities:
- Advanced Data Connectivity: Any on-premise, cloud or legacy back-end data system, whether it’s SAP, Siebel, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, a database or all of the above
- Offline Access: Build enterprise mobile apps that operate the same, whether on- or off-line
- Multi-Device/Multi-OS Accessibility: Deliver apps that work across all target devices while minimizing associated development costs
- Enterprise Security: Leverage a common security infrastructure across all apps, therefore enforcing compliance to corporate and LOB-specific policies with minimal developer intervention
- Open & Extensible Platform for Management & Control: Simplifying post-deployment complexities associated with managing and controlling multiple mobile enterprise apps
Please complete the form and we will respond to your request shortly.