Customized App Extends CRM System to Field Reps With Highly Specific Capabilities That Boost Overall Productivity of Sales Staff WALTHAM, MA–(Marketwired – Apr 7, 2015) – Verivo Software, the industry’s… Read more »
Verivo Software is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that is passionate about mobile technologies. You will work with our world-class product development team to ensure that Verivo’s mobility platform delights developers and exceeds the demands of enterprise-grade mobility.
- Design and implement our next generation Android client API
- Partner with Scrum team members to deliver end-to-end product increments in an iterative fashion
- Mentor team members on Android design patterns
- Collaborate with Product Owners to deliver our product vision
- Implement automated unit and integration tests in parallel with advancing our product
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or similar technical education
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience building and releasing commercial applications using Java or related technologies
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Android
- Excellent object-oriented design and development skills
- Demonstrated expertise in adeptly handling Android related challenges including smartphone vs. tablet, device breadth, and Android fragmentation
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience with data integration technologies including REST, SOAP, HTTP, JSON, and XML
- Experience designing platform APIs is required
- Demonstrated excellence in mentoring team members on software engineering craftsmanship
- Courage to fail fast, recover, and to ultimately deliver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with SqlLite is a plus
- Experience with mobile technologies such as iOS, Windows Phone and web frameworks such as Angular and PhoneGap is a plus
- Experience enabling enterprise security is a plus
About Verivo Software
A leading provider of enterprise mobility software, Verivo Software helps companies accelerate their business results. Its unique technology empowers teams to centrally build, deploy, manage and update their mobile apps – rapidly, securely and across multiple devices. Hundreds of companies in numerous industries around the world rely on Verivo’s platform to drive their mobility initiatives. To learn more, visit www.verivo.com.
Verivo Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you want to join an exciting company and impact the enterprise mobility marketplace, click here to email your resume and cover letter to Verivo. No recruiters please.