Customized App Extends CRM System to Field Reps With Highly Specific Capabilities That Boost Overall Productivity of Sales Staff WALTHAM, MA–(Marketwired – Apr 7, 2015) – Verivo Software, the industry’s… Read more »
Develop Enterprise Mobile Apps in One Week
Verivo, leaders in mobile technology for over 15 years, offers a 1-week course on how to rapidly build secure and manageable mobile apps with Akula. Akula is a mobile app server that helps teams develop, secure, and govern enterprise mobile apps.
Verivo Akula training is a hands-on course that is designed to jump-start your iOS and Java developers by providing reusable templates for back-end connectivity and mobile infrastructure requirements. The course also delivers a repeatable development process dramatically reduces development time.
The training consists of 2 customizable components:
Akula Client SDK Training
- How to store, encrypt, and synchronize data on the client
- Separating UI development from mobile infrastructure
- Duration: 2 days (1 day if familiar with Objective-C)
Akula Server Training
- How to deploy and manage a mobile app server
- API calls for authentication, authorization, and data synchronization
- Back-end connectivity and data routing
- Client actions
- Duration: 3 days (2 days if familiar with Java)
All courses are delivered on site, and provide a solid foundation for building the enterprise apps your organization needs. For more information, Contact Us.