Customized App Extends CRM System to Field Reps With Highly Specific Capabilities That Boost Overall Productivity of Sales Staff WALTHAM, MA–(Marketwired – Apr 7, 2015) – Verivo Software, the industry’s… Read more »
Verivo Software Expands its Partner Network
WALTHAM, MA – Dec. 11, 2012 – Verivo Software, the enterprise mobility company, today announced that it has recently added several new partners to its channel program to meet the growing demand for Verivo’s enterprise mobility platform, worldwide. By expanding its program, Verivo is now offering its unique mobility platform to select partners so they can help accelerate their customers’ mobile initiatives by building, deploying and managing their mobile apps – quickly and easily.
The need for enterprise mobility continues to grow at a record pace. In fact, the enterprise mobility market is expected to increase from $67.21 billion in 2011 to $181.39 billion by 2017, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.17 percent, according to a MarketsandMarkets report.
Only Verivo’s enterprise mobility platform empowers organizations to build apps five times faster, deploy apps simultaneously across multiple devices, and manage and update apps in seconds – easily and securely. Verivo’s platform includes AppStudio — a visual development tool that enables users to build and maintain sophisticated apps without having to write code for multiple devices. This drag-and-drop software eliminates the need to have device-specific skills in-house or re-submit updated apps to the app stores.
Verivo’s global Partner Program is designed to help resellers and system integrators deliver world-class mobile initiatives to their customers. Some of the new companies joining Verivo’s roster include:
- Birlasoft is a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services to Fortune 500 as well as mid-sized organizations. Verivo brings its expertise in mobility software, enabling Birlasoft to offer mobility solutions to its customers, in addition to its expertise in enterprise application services, custom application development & management, and engineering services.
- Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end IT services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations. The two companies are collaboratively developing go-to-market strategy to take advantage of Collabera’s dedicated mobility practice with technology and domain credentials, including proficiency in multiple operating systems and hybrid application development capabilities.
- EPAM is a leading global software engineering and IT consulting provider with core competencies that include complex software product engineering, development, testing, maintenance and support of mission critical business applications. Verivo entered into a partnership with EPAM to tap into its vast systems integration experience for maintaining enterprise apps and provide their customers a mobile platform.
- FiveFish, based in the Netherlands, supports companies in achieving their strategic goals by mobilizing their business, using Verivo’s enterprise mobility platform to give them a competitive edge. Verivo selected FiveFish as the company’s first European partner so it can continue to build on its international expansion plans and support European customers.
- Mobility Effect is a professional services firm focused on building enterprise mobile applications on Verivo’s platform. It has partnered with Verivo so it can take complex mobile application projects from concept to reality – quickly and easily.
- Virtusa provides end-to-end IT services to Global 2000 companies, including consulting, application maintenance, development, systems integration and managed services. Verivo is collaborating with Virtusa to help customers enhance the business processes via mobile initiatives.
“The enterprise mobility market is moving at a breakneck pace and companies are looking to accelerate their business results by turning ideas into mobile initiatives – rapidly and securely,” said Steven Levy, CEO, Verivo Software. “Our growing partner ecosystem will allow us to meet global demand for our platform, while leveraging our partner’s technical expertise.”
About Verivo Software
A leading provider of enterprise mobility software, Verivo Software helps companies accelerate their business results. Its unique technology empowers teams to centrally build, deploy, manage and update their mobile apps — rapidly, securely and across multiple devices. Hundreds of companies in numerous industries around the world rely on Verivo’s platform to drive their mobility initiatives. To learn more, visit www.verivo.com.